NOT - Un poema que amo :)
Hay muchas cosas que he leído de Erin Hanson que me gustan mucho, pero este es sin duda, mi poema favorito de su autoría y acá te lo quiero compartir.
- You are not your age, nor the size of clothes you wear,
- You are not a weight, or the color of your hair.
- You are not your name, or the dimples in your cheeks.
- You are all the books you read, and all the words you speak.
- You are your croaky morning voice, and the smiles you try to hide.
- You’re the sweetness in your laughter, and every tear you’ve cried.
- You’re the songs you sing so loudly when you know you’re all alone.
- You’re the places that you’ve been to, and the one that you call home.
- You’re the things that you believe in, and the people whom you love.
- You’re the photos in your bedroom, and the future you dream of.
- You’re made of so much beauty, but it seems that you forgot
- When you decided that you were defined by all the things you’re not.